Friday 4 March 2016

Responsive Collaboration: All Scenes Completed...

...Well, I say they're completed, but I've still got a few tweaks here and there do, but as a whole I'm really pleased with how the animation is looking. The timings of the visuals seem to fit nicely with the audio, which we are planning to get re-recorded hopefully sometime next week. I asked a bunch of my friends if they'd be willing and also posted on our LCA Animation Facebook group to see if any one was interested. I got a few responses, so I'm going to allow all that applied to record a couple of takes so me and Tyler can choose the voice that is most suited for the animation.

All Clips

As it is I that knows the people who are 'going to audition', I will be the one who will book out the sound booth and get everyone together to record, though I have given Tyler the option of coming along to help out/hear the recordings first hand. I think it would be beneficial if he comes along, as it means we can make a decision quickly and can move onto editing the audio rather than having to meet up to discuss the options we have, which will definitely be more time consuming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment