Thursday 23 March 2017

Extended Practice: First Music Pass

Nathan sent me a first pass of the soundtrack, and I'm really pleased with it. Just listening to it I was unsure whether it was going to work with the animation, so I slotted the track into my Premiere file, alongside my LAV, and I was really happy with what they'd come up with. I loved the change in tempo as my character sighs; the timings were spot on, and the music accurately portrays the characters emotion.


LAV with Music

I made sure to let the group know that I thought they'd done really well, but that for the final pass I would prefer actual instruments rather than samples. I also mentioned that I thought the music that played in the end credits should be softer, and they have suggested having just the piano play, which I thought was a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment