Thursday 23 March 2017

Extended Practice: Meeting With My Music Collaborators 15/03

The meeting with Nathan went well. I explained to him why I was having to make changes and that I was sorry if this was going to be an inconvenience, but because the edit was only minor and that they hadn't yet started on recording the final pass, that it wasn't going to be an issue. I left him with an updated version of my LAV, and assured him that there would be no more changes to the timings of the animation, however it might be a possibility that the credits at the end of the animation will last longer than what is outlined in the animatic. Again, he assured me that this wouldn't be an issue either, as it would simply be a case of repeating bars of music (I think that's the term he used, I've not a clue when it comes to music).

They are now going to get started on finishing off the music, and I told them that I would keep them posted with progress, and they are going to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment