Wednesday 30 September 2015

Character and Narrative: Strike Some More Poses!

Considering I was having fun with the Strike a Pose task, I decided to recreate an additional pose. I went for another happy emotion, and worked from a still from a video of me striking a pose to top all other poses. 


Video Reference

Additional Happy Pose

I've found that now I have experimented with lighting further in this project, that I find the tool easier to use. Also, the recap session we had previously for Maya helped me massively as it pointed out shortcuts that I had forgotten about or was not aware of, for instance pressing the 7 key allows you to preview where the light is going to shine. This meant that I could know for sure what the render preview was going to look like, rather than having to guess like I had in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment