Tuesday 29 September 2015

I'm Back Baby!

Well, it's been a long four months but I'm finally back and ready to start work for my second year of animation.

I'm not sure what to think about my first brief; We are required to work in pairs to create two 3D characters on Maya and create a narrative for them based on a selection of title choices. On paper this seems like a good opportunity to be creative without being constraint too much, but in reality we're going to be working with Maya and I already know it's going to be a massive challenge, a challenge I am willing to accept none the less. I do like the idea of working with 3D programs so I'm happy that we get the opportunity to explore it in more detail, but let's see how it goes.

I'm also unsure of how well I'm going to be able to work as a pair. It's not something I have ever done before so I'm interested to see how well it will go. I am quite optimistic that it will be a success as I have managed to pair up with someone who has a similar work ethic to myself, so I can't imagine there is going to be many clashes in opinion when it comes to this brief.

Again, let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment