Monday 18 May 2015

Applied Animation: Final Critique

It was really nice to see everyone's animations and to see all the hard work pay off. It was also nice to finally show off my animation, considering the effort I put into it and it was a bit of relief to receive good feedback. Generally my audience had no issues with my animation, but the main concern was the speed at which the camera shutter closes. People suggested that they should have closed quicker, as they seemed to linger a little bit too long.

Personally, I like the animation how it is, and I like that they move that bit slower so you can see the transition of the shutter more clearly. However, I am going to experiment with this in time for creating a show reel, as it was an opinion that was shared with the majority of the group. For the time being I am happy to leave the animation as it is, as I don't think the change is going to have a drastic impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment