Wednesday 13 May 2015

Applied Animation: Considering Sound

Now that the main body of my animation is complete, it is time for me to move on to post-production, I.E. sound. I'm hoping to try and find some royalty free music that is quite dramatic/epic and slowly builds up towards the ending of the title sequence, so that the gunshot will seem more intense when it sounds and ultimately ends the animation.

Depending on what the audio track sounds like, I'm not really looking to add in any extra sound effects (eg. blowing out the cigarette smoke) as I am hoping that the music will be effective on its own and I think extra sounds may retract from this.

I've had a look on a number of different websites and I've downloaded a number of clips that I am going to experiment with/ones that I feel could work alongside the animation. Here is a selection;

Sound Clip One - Constance

Sound Clip Two - Constance Part Two

Sound Clip Three - Black Vortex 

Sound Clip Four - Urban Gauntlet

Sound Clip Five - Devastation and Revenge

No comments:

Post a Comment