Monday 25 April 2016

Applied Animation: Finished Animating

Today I finished the final second of my section of the animating, and once I had scanned it in I was able to put together all of my scenes. I'm really pleased with how its looking so far, and think it will look great once it is edited and placed alongside our audio and the rest of my group's work. 

All Unedited Scenes


I've actually surprised myself at how quickly I've managed to animate my scenes. The last time I did traditional animation, I remember taking a lot longer to draw out my frames and work out the keyframes, so I definitely think I've improved since then. I'm much more confident now with my line making, and I think it would benefit any future drawn animations if I animated traditionally, or at least drew out keyframes in this way so I'm not tempted to cut corners like I usually do when animating in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment