Sunday 9 April 2017

Extended Practice: Getting Back on it.

Due to my recent trip to Lille, I have fallen behind on the production of my animation as I've been focusing on PPP and networking for a week. Now that a large chunk of that is out of the way, I'm going to be able to do nothing but Extended for the next handful of weeks (and it really is just a handful, oh my). I'm still feeling optimistic though, so let's just get to it.

Before I went away, I was able to catch up with my blogging (pretty much). I definitely don't want to fall behind with this again, as it was so much harder to write about hazy production memories. In order to keep on top of this, I'm going to write a weekly update post, or if there is something that I feel is really important I'm going to blog about it at the time of production. Not only will this mean that I keep on track of work, the weekly progress post will allow me to see clearly how much work I've done and what needs to be done in order to finish on time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment