Wednesday 14 October 2015

Character and Narrative: Creating a Skeleton

Creating the skeleton was surprisingly quite a quick process, and I managed to get my skeleton completed in less than an hour. I guess it's down to this process being relatively simple, I just need to remember to;

- Make sure to create joints in either Front, Side or Top view rather than perspective
- When moving individual joints, hold 'D' so the children joints aren't effected
- Remember to rename joints so it's easy to locate them later
- Make sure every joint it parented correctly
- Remember to make a Hip Dislocate and Clavicle joint

Completed Skeleton

Again, I'm very happy with my progress and it's exciting to see that my model is nearing completion. Now all that's left to do is set up all the controls and bindings, and then we will be good to finish off the model. 

Let's go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment