Friday 31 October 2014

Illustrator Induction 1: Part Two

After we had finished playing with the different stroke settings, we had a go at tracing a drawing. We looked at Totoro, and started by going over one half of the character then flipping the drawing to create the whole outline.

I'm aware that I haven't drawn all his features, but hey ho.
It was just a practice and I like it so bite me.

 I found this quite easy but I'm under the impression that if I tried drawing without the help of an image underneath I won't be able to do it. Obviously I can't say for certain, and I'm interested to find out whether I'm correct or not, so there is a very good chance I shall experiment further with Illustrator. I think it has potential to be a programme that I will use, and I like the defined lines and shapes you can create using it. It's just a matter of getting used to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment