Friday 24 October 2014

Pixilation Task: Part Two, Storyboarding.

I decided to scrap my News Studio idea that I previously decided to run with. After some consideration I figured it would be too hard to create a "news set" as I only have a week (well, a couple of days now) and I don't really have the resources to make it look believable. I shall keep the storyline and have the main character of the animation become possessed by drinking from a cup that is infected by parasites, but I am going to change the setting and what occupation the character has.

The idea I managed to come up with was a student at a college or university, most likely the latter. I can have the student grab a coffee at a cafe on the walk to the institution or before he/she begins work, and then take a drink whilst working. The character will then become destructive and begin to wreck the place and throw things around, before leaving the area and possibly passing out. 
As much as I would have liked to have used the news room idea, I still think this one is just as good, and I believe it to make just as much sense as the first, as well as have enough action in it to meet requirements in terms of length. 

I have planned out my storyboard on sticky notes to begin with, just like I have done with previous briefs. I think there is a good variety of shots in there but I shall consider producing a more refined/final version before I shoot just so I know exactly what it is that I need to photograph.






Sorry for the length of this post. I couldn't get the images to go in a horizontal line and I tried for close to ten minutes. 

What even is that massive gap. I give up.












No comments:

Post a Comment