Thursday 18 May 2017

Extended Practice: Promo Pack

Film Synopsis

Kites is a heartwarming story about two sisters that are brought closer together, despite their failed attempts at taking to the skies with their new toy.


4 Stills



I decided to go for these particular stills for my promo pack, as I thought they showed a good range of shots and were good examples of shot framing. I also thought they were the most interesting, and for the majority, they gave insight into the relationship that the characters have, which is the main focus of the story.

I have worked into the stills slightly, by adding finishing touches such as shadows and shading. Though my film doesn't look like this at the moment, this is the standard which I am aiming for. Line work and colouring are the main priorities for exhibition, though I aim to have the shading completed by then too. Less ambitiously, the shading and shadows will be completed before I submit to festivals.


Trailer



Poster



Biography

Personal Bio

Collaborators Bios


Collaborators - Individual Bios

In order to make my crew biography, I created a boarder to make the information seem more interesting and professional than just black text on a white background. I designed the boarder with the idea of it being re-used as an art-board in mind, so that I can be consistent with the branding for my film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment