Friday 5 December 2014

After Effects: Induction One

I really enjoyed last week's After Effects tutorial, one reason being that the tutor was MINT and made a joke that made me cry, the second being that it went a LOT better than the induction I had in Flash. My god, I really didn't enjoy that.

I found After Effects a lot easier to use than flash, as I actually understood what was going on and how to use the different tools we were shown. I felt that I had much more control over the program as I was able to get it to do what I wanted it to.

Testing the Basic Features of After Effects


We were shown all the basic features of the programme and what each panel in the window did. We were then shown how to create solid layers, and we had a play around with making them move, rotate, increase in size, etc, similarly to what we were trying to do in the Flash induction. I felt like it went a lot better than the flash tutorial, as I was actually able to get the shapes to move in the way that I want them to, so it is likely that if needs be I shall choose AE over Flash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment