Friday 5 December 2014

Premiere Induction

Earlier in the week I had a Premiere induction. I had used Premiere before at Art Foundation, but I had only done so briefly and I also had to self teach using YouTube videos, so it was nice for me to find out if I had actually been using the programme correctly. Which I had been to some extent.


In the induction we were shown how to load and edit videos and image sequences, as well as how to export the videos once we were finished. We had a couple of example clips and photographs that we could play around with, and I personally chose to experiment with the opacity of the layers, as well as different effects such as Black and White and other video effects. In this case I used Twirl.

We were also shown how to work with sound. This is something I had done before, but it was nice to be shown what it was exactly I had to do, because I'm pretty sure I went wrong a couple of times before. In my test, I experimented with slowing the sound clip to distort the way it sounded, and I think it nicely (some what) complimented the video.

I'm happy with the result even if it was just a play, and it was nice to learn how to exactly use the programme effectively, especially when it came to keyframes and fading in and out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment