Monday 11 January 2016

Applied Animation: Constructing a Schedule

I have been assigned as being the organiser of the group, which I am chuffed with as I am bit of an organisational nut. Taking on my new role, I thought to make a schedule for us all to follow, so I sat down with my fellow workers to get one put together on Excel, which I haven't used since high school. Talk about blast from the past.

Schedule in Progress

To start I laid out all of the weeks we have to work on the project and outlined the important dates and critiques. We decided it would be best to initially plan up to our first crit and plan out the remaining weeks after we have received feedback and assigned each other with roles and jobs. We have left the remaining spaces blank and printed out our sheet so we can write on to it with notes and jobs we need to do as appropriate. I may create a revised schedule when we get further into the project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment