Monday 11 January 2016

Responsive: Peer Feedback

Last week we were presented with the opportunity to show off our work and receive feedback. We were asked to make boards of our responsive work so far and bring them to the session, so we could lay them out amongst the work of both Animators and Illustrators and take a look at what we had all been up to, and how we had been tackling briefs.

Art Boards

It was definitely a useful session (that I would have appreciated a lot more had I not felt like death warmed up) as I have received some nice feedback about my work, and I now have a better understanding of what my final art boards for submission could look like. I think I was able to present my work neatly, but my future boards would definitely benefit from a few sentences that explain what is going on and what the briefs were asking from me.

Feedback

For any future peer review sessions we may have I think it would also be beneficial for me to try bring along a laptop so I can show off my animations too. I think my work doesn't have the same appeal as a still image, which is all I could feature on my boards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment