Monday 4 January 2016

Responsive: LoopdeLoop2 - Generating Ideas for a Narrative

As I have four sisters, I thought the best way to make a strong narrative or character design would be to look back at my own memories and photographs that I have, and combine this with what other people will be able to relate to.
I thought this would be really easy to do considering I've had 18 years of memories and photographs to use as inspiration, but now I have actually have to think of them, I can't seem to recall anything other than playing games and arguing 24/7. Which, come to think of it, will be representative of a lot of sisters relationships.

Brainstorming

I thought about it long and hard but I had my mind set on the idea of two sisters playing games together. It's all I've been doing when I've been going home to see my sister so thought it would be quite fitting a nice to work on while I'm away. I also think this would be quite an easy narrative to loop; I would start the animation with the two characters laughing and playing games, then "five minutes later" have them arguing and screaming at each other, which pretty much sums up my relationship with Maressa.

No comments:

Post a Comment