Tuesday 24 November 2015

Telling Tales: Animation Progress

I'll keep this one short and sweet. Today I've managed to get a further 9 seconds of animation finished, leaving me with a remaining 11 seconds which will make up two of my storyboard panels.

Storyboard Panel 3

Storyboard Panel 5

I'm really pleased with how far I have come in just three days, and I can't believe I'm close to completing my 30 seconds of animating. I am going to revisit these sequences and look at the graph editor to see if I can improve the timings and the smoothness of these clips, but I think they're close to being finished as they stand. I am also going to see what others think about the camera movement in 'Panel 5' as I am unsure about it, but either way this will be an easy adjustment if I/we feel it needs to be changed. I think the camera's movements in 'Panel 3' are good as they are, and I like the subtle zoom in that occurs, it makes the shot more interesting to watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment