Sunday 9 November 2014

Clash of Clans

Clash of Clans is a game you can download for free from the appstore, and the game producers recently (I say recently, it was last year) released a tv advertisement for the game.


I knew quite a few people who played this game, and I was tempted to give it a go but never seemed to get around to it. Then I saw this ad. I thought it was very well made, and gave a good insight to what the game is about. It didn't make me download the game though, but it did make me consider downloading it again, so I guess it was ALMOST successful. I reckon it will have worked on other people, but I just couldn't be bothered getting into another game of this style. I did like the animation though, and I liked the range of different characters and personalities that were featured in the advert, just not enough to download the game. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment