Sunday 9 November 2014

Warlords of Draenor


Now, I don't play World of Warcraft (or WoW as some may call it) but this cinematic has seriously made me consider playing it. This animation was stunning, and I can't find fault with it. I like the character and landscape design (like I do with the majority of things I watch it would seem) and I like how well they have used shot framing. I think this cinematic really has sold the expansion pack well. Granted it hasn't come out yet so I can't comment on how successful this animation has been, but seen as though the Youtube video has over 14 million views I can give you a good estimate on how well it will do. A majority of these views will have come from the fans of the game and those who actually play it (which is who the animation will have been aimed at), but there will be a good few who, like me, will be tempted to play the game after watching this video, and maybe even buy the expansion pack it is promoting.

No comments:

Post a Comment